Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Engagement Cupcakes


So this was ordered by a friend of a friend's friend. Haha, such complicated relationship. Anyways, that was supposed to be for the person's sister's engagement. I used 2.5 oz cups for this.




 I made the roses myself! It was my first time working with fondant roses.. I actually liked it in less petals..



And my peach coloured cream cheese frosting was supposed to be pink.. hurm better luck next time! I guess I added too much vanilla that it actually affects the colour.  Oh, and I somehow feel like the colour combination isn't that great, I should not put the leaves, or perhaps made the base white at least. Hurmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment