Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! Usually I received orders from friends and family, but I just feel like I need to have one official blog for my sales. I'm currently a full time postgraduate student and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at 013-3803586 if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p 





I also made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache. Yums! How you not love chocolate ganache, sitting perfectly on a delicious chocolate cupcake!



No comments:

Post a Comment