Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Friday, November 11, 2011

Order from GMT 0

My lovely friend all the way from London ordered this for her ex-colleagues in TM.



Haha, I even added the keychains from my collection. I kinda love the London part more than the others. I just realized that by using darker colours it makes the cupcakes look prettier and bolder.

2 comments:

  1. it already reached the destination..thanks a lot! Very luvly, btw thanks a lot for sacrificing your keychain..the most important is the taste is very delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi! u r the recipient eh? too bad u weren't in ur office this afternoon. hehe, anyway u can regard the keychains are from her. i mean i gave it on behalf of her! ^_^ (i have plenty of those actually :p). glad that you loved it!

    ReplyDelete