Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes - Graduation Themed MMU

This order was from a friend of friend. So my friend who have yet to try my red velvet actually promoted my cupcakes which she have yet to try at that moment, and they ordered 60 graduation themed cupcakes. I was thrilled since MMU was my Alma Mater for my undergraduate hence the excitement of making MMU logo. I wish if I were to graduate next year from UM, I would be able to produce UM logo as well! Hehe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment