Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Monday, November 21, 2011

Hospital Lab Technologist Themed Cupcakes

A doctor wanted to celebrate her friend's birthday, but she couldn't be around to celebrate. So she ordered this cupcakes for her dear friend, who is a lab technologist working in a hospital very close to my university.

Well, I am not familiar with the lab stuffs, and I'm not sure if the lab tech can recognizes the little stuffs I made. Haha!












They are lab coats, gloves, goggle and mask, conical flasks, blood bag, and blood collection tubes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment