Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Red Velvet Cake - Engagement & Birthday

My friend loved the Red Velvet Cupcake I gave him for his birthday, and decided to order 2 whole cake from me! That was supposed to be a hantaran for his sister's engagement. This was actually my 2nd and 3rd attempt of 9 inch Red Velvet Cake. And of course, he was actually my very first customer!





The first attempt? Of course for my home's consumption! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment