Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Monday, November 28, 2011

My Best friend's Engagement Cupcakes

So, I made 160 cupcakes (80 red velvet + 80 chocolate) for my dear secondary school best friend's engagement. <3.

I was too busy I didn't manage to take a proper photo of all of them. Upon finishing the chocolate cupcakes I delivered them right away to my friend's house since she lives nearby. I finish up the red velvet later, only to realize that I forgot to take photos of the chocolate one!




Anyhoo, I found this photo from my friend's cousin's facebook. The chocolate cupcakes are on the back-left, and red velvet on the back-right.


No comments:

Post a Comment