Hello Lovelies!

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to Baked By Umi. If you want the best Red Velvet Cupcakes/Cake, you're on the right blog! I usually received orders from friends and family, just feel like I need to have one blog for my sales. I'm a Malaysian homebaker, a recent M.Eng graduate and will try to entertain your orders if time permits. :). Feel free to contact me at bakedbyumi@gmail.com if you are salivating over these Red Velvets already! :p



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Danbo Themed

I've never heard of Danbo before, but one kid who used to came to my house after her UPSR and she's now studying QS in IIUM ordered this for her friend studying the same course in UM.


Well, I didn't know how to decorate well for Danbo themes, so I guess it didn't turn out really good, plus, I don't really know how to make Danbo. 

Look at this real danbo. Hurmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment